Which Is The Best Diet To Follow?
Friday April 27, 2018
Depending on how well we know each other, you may or may not already know my answer to this question.
It’s one I get ALL the time. It’s also one of the most Googled questions around health and fitness.
Everyone wants that magic answer that’s easy to follow and gets the results.
But the truth is, there’s no “best diet.” There’s only the best diet for YOU, and I strongly believe that’s the one that you can stick to forever.
Basic rules that are good to follow include:
- Eat foods your great grandmother would recognize (from the earth and unprocessed)
- Avoid products that are unfamiliar, unpronounceable, and more than 5-7 ingredients
- Skip products that make health claims
- Get great supplements to support your health and the ease of your nutrition program
- Eat when you’re hungry; don’t eat when you’re not
- Stop eating when you’re 80% full
Keep it simple. Eat wholesome foods without overdoing it. Exercise regularly (including strength training). Drink some water and get some sleep.
So much easier than reading a whole diet book, right?!
But seriously, we know there’s a component of common sense to all of this, but we also recognize how much people struggle with knowing what to eat, when to eat it, and how much to eat.
We can help you. Just fill out the form below and let us know if this is something you could use support with.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF US HERE AT DYNAMIC FITNESS SOLUTIONS