Today I’m coming at you with some practical info that you can implement right away for better health.
So, without further ado, here are my 7 rules for healthy eating:
- Drink water! Half of your body weight in ounces per day is your absolute minimum! I also suggest drinking a full glass of water prior to each meal to prevent over-eating in addition to drinking a glass as soon as you wake up.
- Focus on eating mostly proteins, vegetables, good fats, some fruit, and good-quality starches (like potatoes of any kind). Keep sugar to a minimum!
- Never eat in a hurry. Do your best to always eat slowly and in a relaxed state.
- Never eat until you’re stuffed – stopping when you feel 80% full is key!
- Choose high-quality organic foods anytime possible.
- Eat only when you’re actually physically hungry, not because it’s “meal time.”
- Supplement your diet with high-quality products (we recommend Thorne Research)
There you have it!